The University of Auckland School of Optometry and Vision Science (SOVS) has received two significant donations in support of its Community Spectacle Scheme, ensuring more New Zealanders can access glasses. Read the full story in the October 2021 edition of NZ Optics.
- Renata Watene gives keynote presentation at the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Eye Health Conference
- UoA news: Research on ‘State of Eye Health in the Pacific’ gets under way
- Behind the scenes of the Community Eye Pilot Study
- World Sight Day 2022: everyone counts
- Global Eye Health Indicator estimates published for first time