Auckland University researchers have conducted a pilot eye health survey and community eye exams in east-central Auckland, uncovering significant unmet need and serious eye disorders, including retinal tears and severe cataracts. Read the full story in the September 2021 issue of NZ Optics.
- Behind the scenes of the Community Eye Pilot Study
- World Sight Day 2022: everyone counts
- Global Eye Health Indicator estimates published for first time
- Eye Health Aotearoa: Community Eye Health researchers reporting on the eye health situation in Aotearoa New Zealand
- A view from the Pacific: a conversation about eye care with Telusila Moala-Mafi Vea